The information on this site has been published by PayMe Australia Pty Ltd ABN 80 130 125 334 as an information service. The information contains general information and does not take into account any individual’s particular circumstances and needs. Each individual reader should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. PayMe Australia Pty Ltd recommends that readers obtain financial advice specific to their situation before making any financial decision.
Living away from Home Allowance (LAFHA) and Taxation Information. The information contained on this website does not constitute a comprehensive and exact LAFHA and personal taxation guide for any individual reader. LAFHA and personal taxation legislation is complex, therefore PayMe Australia Pty Ltd recommends all individual readers, or third party recipients of this information, contact a financial adviser, tax adviser or the Australian Taxation Office for further details and expert advice in relation to personal circumstances.
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- PayMe Australia Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose
- users should make their own judgements about those matters and/or seek independent advice. The information on this website is not comprehensive and is intended only to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. You must make your own assessment of it and rely on it wholly at your own risk
- we make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes
- to the extent permitted by law, PayMe Australia Pty Ltd excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of PayMe Australia Pty Ltd its agents.
Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites.
PayMe Australia Pty Ltd makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it
- or the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
This website is hosted on a web server in Melbourne in Victoria, Australia.
These terms are governed by the law in force in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this web site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the ACT and the courts of appeal from them.