Amendment to Tax Rate from 01 October…
September 21, 2016
Alliance Leasing Pty Ltd appointed to QLD Government novated leasing panel
November 8, 2016
Show all
28 Oct



It is a “Living away from home allowance”

Not everyone who leaves their home residence for work is eligible to receive LAFHA. To receive LAFHA you must;

  • Relocate to another town or city for work purposes (for longer than 21 days)
  • Maintain your primary residence whilst you work away (cannot lease or sell the property)
  • Return home after the work has been finished

If you are looking into our services please get in touch for further information to see how it will benefit you. There is no extra cost for this service if you are a PayMe contractor. For further information, please visit the below link.